The New Course
“How do I get started with Spring?” is, by far, the most common question I get.
Probably next to “What does Baeldung actually mean?” – there’s a thread on Quora if you’re curious 🙂
The site is a good place to start, but it’s also the slow way to learn.
A guided project, carefully explained through video, with full support in case you get stuck – is just so much quicker.
So – this course has been a long time coming.
This is the official announcement – the first course I’m releasing in about 3 years now:
The Course Material
Let’s start with the high-level outline of the new material:
- Module 1 – Getting Started With Spring 5
- Module 2 – Dependency Injection and the Spring Context
- Module 3 – Project Configuration
- Module 4 – Deep Dive into Spring Boot 2
- Module 5 – Persistence and Data Access
- Module 6 – Web Basics and Spring MVC
- Module 7 – Templating Engines and Spring MVC
- Module 8 – Building a REST API
- Module 9 – Advanced Features in Spring
You can find the full lesson plan here, on the new course page.
The Course Pricing
Now, in terms of pricing, as I always do with my courses – the $147 announcement price is the lowest price the course is ever going to be at.
As I’m sure you’re aware, I never do discounts and I always increase the price of any course over time, as I add new material.
Like all of my courses, Learn Spring is similarly structured into three packages:
- the Master Class
- the Certification Class and
- the Coaching Class
The Course Timeline
The plan for this course is simple – I’ll release it fully on the 15th of May.
Of course, I’ll release new lessons as they’re ready to go live, until that point, as I always do with new course material.